I've been busy, very busy. Practice is hard work when you actually work for it. Being a teenager is harder now than its ever been. I just love catch-phrases and quotes. I think they are beautiful. Here are a few that I think are clever:
(BY ME!) "Thats not fair!" "Well, life isn't fair." "It was fair enough for you, who's to say it can't be fair enough for me?"
1. "Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. "
2. "The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music. "
3. "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege. "
4. "I once prayed to god for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness "
5. "Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them. "
6. "If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?"
7. "If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination."
8. "A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station... "
9."Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
10. "You can't be late until you show up."
11. "Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway"
12. "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
(ONE BY ME) "The reason you don't react is because you don't think quick enough. The reason you fall is because your intuition is failing. The reason you think your depressed is because you don't appreciate what you already have."
13. "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."
14. "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources "
15. "Books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke"
16. "A clever man commits no minor blunders."
17. "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. "
18. "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. "
(ANOTHER BY ME) "Freedom, Beauty, Truth, and Love. Everything that defines the understanding in yourself. So why don't you believe any of it? Because inner beauty is crap, outer beauty is crap, and the life so-called journey of "finding yourself" is just another lie apprehended of yourself. No matter what anyone says, you are beautiful, you can be true, you can be free, and love can be found in anyone."
Well, I guess thats enough for now. Just know, add me and you will be thankful.
Advice for the day: Stay on topic. If your talking about something with a friend or family member, don't change the subject and DON'T INTERUPT!!!! :)
Stay FOREVER YOUNG with FASCINATING FAITH!